Returns and Cancellation

Crafted with Care: 

Every jacket featured in our collection is meticulously handcrafted with care and dedication by skilled artisans. Due to the unique, made-to-order nature of our products, we typically do not accept returns for most items in our inventory. We have unwavering confidence in the quality and artistry of our offerings, striving to ensure your complete satisfaction with each purchase.

Exceptional Customer Support: 

If you encounter any issues or concerns with your order, we encourage you to contact our dedicated customer support team. We are committed to delivering timely and personalized assistance to address any questions or challenges you may encounter regarding your Street Outerwears purchase.

Prior Communication: 

Before initiating a return request, we kindly request that you allow us the opportunity to resolve any issues directly. Our team is here to assist you and will diligently work to find a satisfactory resolution to ensure your absolute satisfaction with your shopping experience at Street Outerwears.

At Street Outerwears, we highly value your trust and contentment, and we are dedicated to providing outstanding products and service. Thank you for choosing Street Outerwears for your outerwear needs.

To ensure a positive customer experience, our return policy is applicable for 15 days from the date of delivery. You may return or exchange nearly all items within this timeframe for a full refund or exchange.

Once we receive and inspect your return (typically within 72 hours of receipt), your exchange order will be processed and delivered to you within the following 15 business days. Refunds, on the other hand, will be issued within 7 business days, accompanied by an email confirmation of the completed return. Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method and may take between 10 to 45 days to process, depending on your payment provider.

Customers are entitled to a refund or return in the following circumstances:

  • Receipt of the wrong product by the customer
  • Defects present in the products
  • Damage incurred during shipping
  • Tampering with the product
  • In case of receiving a defective product, please notify us within 2 working days.

Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange under any circumstances.

Additionally, it's important to acknowledge that customers are responsible for covering the shipping costs when returning items to us.

The cancellation policy for Street Outerwears:

  1. Cancellation Window: You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. After this period, the order is forwarded to our manufacturing unit where preparation begins, including material arrangement and pattern cutting.

  2. Cancellation After 24 Hours: If you request to cancel your order after 24 hours, a 80% refund will be issued. The remaining 20% will be retained to cover expenses for materials, pattern cutting, and labor, as we specialize in made-to-order items.

  3. Wrong Size Selection: If you need to cancel your order due to selecting the wrong size, please inform us promptly. There's no need to cancel the order completely; we can suggest the correct size and adjust accordingly if notified within 48 hours.

For further assistance or inquiries regarding cancellations, please contact our customer service team at [] or Whatsapp us at [+13322535140].